Since the start of the pandemic, we have dealt with numerous requests to clarify and assist with the available Government Support Schemes.
We are here to offer support and help with the difficulties you may be facing. We are providing advice on a daily basis on the ever-changing Covid support. This involves:
- The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – the furlough scheme runs until 30 September 2021
- Advice regarding the Self-Employed Income Support Scheme
- Business grant availability
- Government-backed loan schemes – bounce back loans and CBILS
- Deferral of vat payments and advice for businesses struggling to pay tax
- Reduction in vat rates for the tourism and hospitality sectors
- Filing deadline extensions for accounts and tax
The new Recovery Loan Scheme was launched on 6 April 2021 to provide additional finance to those businesses that need it.
Loans will include an 80% government guarantee and interest rate cap. With non-essential retail and outdoor hospitality reopening, businesses – ranging from coffee shops and restaurants to hairdressers and gyms can access loans varying in size from £25,000 up to a maximum of £10 million. We can assist with forecasts and projections.